Round-Up: Vol. 1
August 28 2017 • Mark Brewer
This is the first update in a new series of round-ups that we’ll be sharing to keep you in the loop with all that’s happening at Central Florida Foundation. Be sure to follow along on social media to get the updates in real time! Here we go…
- Here’s the August Newsletter with a recap on some wonderful grants from and to the Foundation.
- Here’s a quick video recap of the Impact Families launch that took place earlier this month.
- If you didn’t get to see The Park Press August Issue (page 13), you missed a great article from Rachel Calderon on the Central Florida Social Enterprise Accelerator.
- The Orlando Economic Partnership shared a feature on the Central Florida Social Enterprise Accelerator here.
- At our recent board retreat, we had a dynamic conversation on social justice that was facilitated by Mark Freid. Read Mark’s response to the events in Charlottesville here.
- Catch up with 100 Women Strong’s work in their recent newsletter.
- Take our brief survey about Central Florida Foundation and let us know how we’re doing - your thoughts and opinion truly matter and help us sculpt our efforts.
- If you’re looking to support Hurricane Harvey relief efforts, you can contribute to: Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund at Greater Houston Community Foundation, American Red Cross or the Salvation Army.
We hope you have a great week - keep following along with us as we’re “building community by building philanthropy.” If you’re ready to continue the conversation on how you can get involved, contact us.