5 Things You Didn't Know About Central Florida Foundation
July 07 2015 • Rachel Calderon
This week we are sharing five things that you might not know about Central Florida Foundation (CFF). We are the trusted philanthropic home for our community, and we work everyday to help people who want to invest in their community. See what else you can learn about us below:
- You don’t have to have a fund to support the work we do. You can support our initiatives, existing funds or the general work of the Foundation.
- We have 16 volunteer leaders on our board of directors and nine professional staff on our team that are ready to help you learn more about how you can invest in your community.
- We can accept a variety of gifts including closely-held stock, real estate, marketable securities, cash and others.
- Your legacy can carry on forever through CFF. See this video about how community foundations help to improve the world around us everyday, now and for the future.
- We have tools to help you plan your will and address other issues connected to estate planning and planned giving.